Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Dogwood
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 13:41:57 +0000

The dogwood around town are putting on quite a display this year.  I am
usually not around for this event, but medical issues forced us to not take
our usual spring camping trip to Yosemite, but rather come home.  But it is
fun seeing all the emergence of spring in Yakima that we have missed for 10
years.  Here are some dogwood in full bloom around St. Paul?s Cathedral.  I
decided to try a little big of a high key effect on them.  What do you think?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/St+Pauls+Cathedral-7862-2.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Dogwood)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Dogwood)