Subject: [Leica] Problem when uploading in the Gallery with "Upload Applet"
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 16:13:47 +0000

I have had this problem for quite some time now (maybe a year?) and I cannot
find any work around.  It just does not seem to want to work.  Most of the
new browsers do not use Java anymore, but even in Internet Explorer, the
problem exists.  I just have to load them individually "From Web Browser"
with the first tab.  Hope someone has a work around for this.

Aram