Subject: [Leica] scanning APS film
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 23:58:33 -0500

Maybe that's why I hold on to my old Dell Windows machines.? I even
enjoyed a widescreen movie on DVD on my widescreen monitor recently.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] scanning APS film)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] scanning APS film)