Subject: [Leica] Picasa
From: baroque-2 at inbox.com (Les Myers)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 11:01:37 -0800

Greetings all- I have used Picasa for a number of years. For my needs, it is
user-friendly
and expeditious. I still have the program on my PC, which is my primary
computer. It is
ailing and needs hospital treatment. I downloaded GIMP onto the laptop, but
its features
are quite above my comprehension pay grade. Conventional wisdom says I can't
copy the
Picasa program and install it on my laptop. Google's "wisdom" to discontinue
the program
is dismal. Do you know if there is a way I can obtain Picasa?

Thanks for your information.