Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 22:08:13 -0500

Jayanand, it can probably be traced to a lot of different reasons.? In
my case, I had used PS Elements for a number of years.? Then, when I
upgraded to Windows 7, despite Adobe's so-called expert help, the latest
version would not run successfully on my new PC.? After much futile
effort, I swore off of Adobe, and switched to Picture Window Pro.? After
about three years, I did a trial run with LR/PS and was convinced.? Now,
I don't know how I did without it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA