Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 09:02:53 +0530

You are still storing it in their proprietary system, albeit an aging stand
alone one that might not work at all a couple of years down the road. This
only means that you need to keep an aging increasingly decrepit computer on
tap as well to run the system. You are still caught firmly in the
monopolistic trap. I really see no difference in shelling out $$$$ once in
two years, to shelling out $ every month!

Of course, you can always store your images as TIFFs......

Cheers
Jayanand