Subject: [Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 01:17:02 -0400

Sonny, fyi, I have only Leica batteries. The others died off.
The problem with even what I did, is that so many more of the cheap
batteries can be bought that spares are insignificantly cheap. Carry a few.

I am going through the same issues with the Sony A7 batteries. The
difference is that the Sony market is pretty gigantic (if only by
comparison) such that cheapies may be as good as Sony brand.

Sonny, what do you use in your Sony?  I have a mix, but they came with the
bodies I bought used. Facing up to a trip next year and will need more,
fresher batteries. Sony?  Other?

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018, Sonny Carter via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>