Subject: [Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 21:33:21 +0100

Frank,

it's OK to say take a few batteries and a charger, but...

My daughter took me to Jordan last year for what was probably the most
remarkable short trip ever. But, because it was Jordan and because Mr. T had
decreed so I could only take one battery and no charger. Even though fully
charged the battery died on me; I bought a local charger - that was worse
than
useless. I eventually flew back home to Heathrow having spent the last
couple of
days using my mobile.

Trouble is that batteries are the Achilles' heel of digitals, especially if
you
fancy a trip to the Middle East or similar.

Now, about that stuff called "film".... ;-)

Peter

Carry a few....

--

Dr Peter Dzwig