Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: mostly old machines
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 23:30:04 +0200

Last week was busy, so not too much photography during the working part of
the week, except the lunch outing to Hostal Maruja with Linda, our Latvian
visitor. So the majority of the photos in this weekly blog are from a
classic car and motorcycle show in Alicante last weekend. I have to say that
Jim meets more interesting people when he visits similar events in
Pennsylvania, but on the other hand I got to travel back in memory lane by
looking at a motorcycle that was an object of desire for me and my fellow
teenagers in 1970s Denmark. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2209

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>