Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two Recent Pictures
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 19:42:04 +0200

Love both of these, for different reasons. The cat?of course, that is the
main reason the Internet exists. And as an economist, I connect very much
with a professor from the Indian sub-continent. The chairman of my PhD
committee at Univ. of Florida was the late great G.S. Maddala, who later
went to the University of Ohio and sadly died too young.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain