Subject: [Leica] IMG: Helianthemum Laurifolius
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 19:13:23 +0100

Just went in to have a look and get the feel of the small light cameras
that were recommended for bird watchers by the list for my cousin. Hard
to decide, especially when the gear lust is not my own!! I'm going to
have a look at the cameras (yes he's a pluralist with a touch of GAS
too) first.

Douglas