Subject: [Leica] IMG: A bench for Doug
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 01:52:06 +0100

As I mentioned benches in the last post, here's one that always brings
back memories.

Memorial bench in Trinity College Dublin for my friend and former Lugger
Doug McLernon who used to lecture in economics in the college. We were
both in Bordeaux wine club and he waxed lyrically about Leica lenses and
cameras over many a good glass of decent claret. The seat is just
outside the library which houses the Book of Kells and I always sit on
it briefly whenever I pass by. BTW, that's the bench - not the Book of
Kells...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/TCD+-+Bench+for+Doug.jpg.html

Fuji X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: A bench for Doug)