Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Grandkids/FAMILY
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:36:23 -0700

Hi CREW,
One of the great things about photography and family is??????
20 years later? 6 years? a week later and we've captured a lifetime photo
moment to look at on a screen? in a snapshot book or wherever we have our
family "KEEPSAKE" images? When they are captured moments never to be
forgotten years later. The more tender loving images are? they become
absolutely incredible when they've captured an eye tearing moment from years
and loving moments of past enjoyment that you may have forgotten!
You are moved to a tear rolling down your cheek looking at the wonderful
long ago moment!
Imagine looking at your first child's happy snaps 50 years later? One can't
but shed a tear? Or smile from long ago.
I have pictures of my first born boy "Number one son" who himself is a
grandfather these days?? We have a look at the so called "long ago happy
snaps" and we share a "tear of happiness? Laughing and smiling!" Moments
money can't buy! Don't forget your family photos as they are the most
memorable images in your album  files. How can I say that? I suppose having
been happy snapping for 65 years helps! :-)
cheers all!
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.