Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 20/6/2018: Warsaw people
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 23:39:38 +0200

I am back in Eastern Europe this week, but much further north than last
week?I flew to Warsaw via Amsterdam today. As usual, after arriving at my
hotel and hanging my suit for tomorrow in the closet etc., I set out to
explore the city. Three images.

This one I took on the way to the hotel, at the train station where I got
off the train from the airport:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-G6jVqr2/A

Early in the evening, after walking a few km, I needed to rehydrate, so I
sat down for a beer and an outdoor table and did some people watching:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tbzmgsX/A

And the last one is in the heart of the old city, on the Royal Square, all
of which was totally destroyed during the war and faithfully reconstructed
during the 1960s and 1970s. Warsaw is very much a city where history is ever
present, perhaps too much. This is an exhibiton of the history of the trade
union movement in the past 100 years (since Poland regained its independence
in 1918):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Wwt4hX8/A

More to come.

Cheers,