Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a week at home, and a new house
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:52:04 +0200

The first week of July was unusual in that I did NOT travel anywhere?just
five days of work, weekend at each end, cycling etc. So it is a bunch of
slices of life this time, but with a litte twist: on June 26th we bought a
house, about 4 km from where we live now, 500 meters from the beach in El
Campello. We plan to move during the first 2 weeks of August, in the
meantime the house is being painted, skylights are being put in and only my
wife knows what else. But one warm evening we drove by, inspected the lemon
tree and had our first gin & tonic on the front porch, with a lemon from the
new garden (there is also an olive tree, a fig tree and a few other plants,
but fortunately only a bit of grass (I hate mowing lawns) and no swimming
pool?YES!

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2254

Nathan