Subject: [Leica] Phones
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 18:30:02 -0400

Continuing the iPhone saga:

We went to Comporium, our local ISP.  They advised that it might be worth
it to drive up to Charlotte to the Apple store to see if they would give us
any special deals since we haven't even paid off the iPhone and it doesn't
work.

We drove 45 minutes up to South Park Mall, parked, and entered the mall for
the first time in about 25 years.  Found the Apple store which was enclosed
by a big blue box saying they were closed for renovations and to call Apple
Care for the next nearest location.  I used Tom's flip phone and called
Apple Care.  After quite a while on hold, listening to the most horrible
rap music, I finally got to talk to a real person who checked for the next
available appointment at the North Lake Mall, the only other Apple store in
Charlotte.  They would be happy to make an appointment for us next
SATURDAY!!  I said thanks but no thanks.

We stopped back by Comporium and I bought a Samsung Galaxy 9+.  They were
able to transfer everything from my broken iPhone.

No more Apple for me.

Thanks for the help.

Tina