Subject: [Leica] Leica Curse
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 21:05:45 +0200

Hi Howard !!!!

This is great news !

A belated HBD to you, of course !

Now about the curse, there ain?t any, you?re not doomed, the camera will be
repaired, swapped for another, etc.
Leica wouldn?t be Leica if they acted as foolish brands such ans N?n , C?n
or F? (no ck please) do.

I am so happy you?re so unexpectedly surfacing like this :-)
And I had been wondering about your whereabouts, your health mainly too of
course.

Amities, to be shared with Esther

Philippe