Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wrocław
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 09:57:50 +0200

After my 2 days in Warsaw in late June, I spent the weekend visiting my
sister in Wroc?aw, the city in SW Poland where I was born. It was nice to be
there during the summer, with decent (if cloudy) weather and long days,
conducive to photography. And conveniently, Ryanair has a direct flight to
Alicante on Sunday evenings, so it all worked great from a planning
perspective.

The city has around 675,000 inhabitants and has undergone tremendous renewal
since the fall of Communism in 1989. It has become a much more attractive
place than the drab town in which I spent my early childhood in the 1960s.

A gallery of around 50 images is here. You have seen some of these places in
my earlier postings from Wroc?aw (especially the area around city hall), but
there are also ?new? places and new angles on old places:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/wroclaw_june2018/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain