Subject: [Leica] Tripod foot for Lens adapters..... Novoflex
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 14:21:36 -0700

Purely by chance, I tried to fit the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX tripod foot, made
for the Novoflex adapters, on another brand of adapter,  Then I tried it on
another etc.  Even the cheap Chinese copies did just fine, with good
contact.

The only exception was the Canon EOS adapters, where the size of the lens is
too big to allow the same body size... so the foot did not fit.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net