Subject: [Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:53:51 -0700

Dear Richard, thank you for your kind words. I will check out Mr.
Rosenthal's book. Susanne is a very brave soul. We are going to try to see
her in the next couple months. I fear that the time is running out....

Please share the book with your friends. The link again is:
http://www.blurb.com/books/8833876-iv

Thanks again

--

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview)