Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: back to Munich, and a party in Benidorm
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:21:31 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Another cool mini ride with "Nathan Tours"

Montie

>>During the second week of July I went to Munich again, for the second time
in two weeks. It was again work-related, but as usual there was some free
time as well, and no formal dinners or similar activities to impinge on my
evenings. So I took the opportunity to visit a couple of museums, something
I had not done during my previous trips to the city?and I was disappointed.
Of course, I still found time afterwards to enjoy a beer at Viktualienmarkt
and to look at human traffic.

And when I came home for the weekend, there was partying to be done on
Saturday. Tough.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2258

Nathan