Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/7/2018: morning bread
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 07:34:44 +0200

When Cheeta was alive, I used to walk with her to the bakery to buy bread
for breakfast almost every morning. Now I do not have a dog to walk, but I
still need my bread, so I take the bicycle to do it faster. The bakery is a
few hundred meters from our place and opens around 6:30 a.m. Yesterday
morning I got there around 7, and they had just taken the first rack of
bread out of the oven.

My bicycle is the first road bike, bought in 2010 and now retired from
serious duty; instead, as can be seen, it serves as my ?shopping and
errands? bike:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LV4krKc/A

Cheers,
Nathan