Subject: [Leica] Yet another LR question.......
From: piers at hemy.org (Piers Hemy)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 23:09:51 +0100

You cannot have created * RAW * panoramas, Frank. The resulting file must
be a JPEG, TIFF or DNG. Can you see such in your portable drive? You say
the panoramas are visible in the "new" catalog - what do you get when you
select "View in Explorer"? Assuming I have the command phrased correctly.

Piers