Subject: [Leica] Yet another LR question.......
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 16:46:05 -0700

Correct....

The files are truly missing.  Not on the HDD, not in some other folder, not
in the trash can, just plain missing.   I can check using the file function
in Windows 10, LR without result.
I have a bunch of suggestions from the Adobe Community, which I have
followed up on, without result.

It is ONLY the panoramas made within LR that disappeared.....44 of them.....
All the base files, all other files are there.

I have now concluded this is a waste of time to find the old panorama shots
with their edits, etc.
I can redo the panorama making , then copy the old ( missing but the preview
version still exist) edits and just past them on.....
A few more edits, I am sure, check the book  module to switch from the lost
files to the new ones, check the placement and size of the new panoramas are
all correct, and Bob's my Uncle....

Time to stop asking why or where are they and get on with the job at
hand.....  Do the work and get on with it....

I want to say that as yet, no one has asked me if this was in the cloud
version of LR CC..... No.  everything is resident and performed on my
physical computer, and drives.

I can't wait till Adobe force us to use their cloud platform..... and
storage.....

We shook hands with the Devil.  We signed the contract.  We now get to deal
with what HE throws at us.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net