Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/7/2018: a day in Madrid
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 09:34:02 -0500

Nathan,

Since my youngest son is your age, I consider your Uncle Zev and Aunt
Rachel to be my generation, maybe a little younger.? They look better
than most of our generation.? My congratulations to them and wishes for
continued good health.? Thanks for sharing. Nice image of them, by the way.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA