Subject: [Leica] I sale my Monochrom
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 23:54:19 +0200

Hi all,

There is almost a year I?m rarely using my Leica Monochrom, I prefer the
film cameras, so I?ve decided to  sell it. The camera is in good condition,
sensor replaced by the new one about two years ago, about 16.000 actuations,
very few signs of use, only it has a very small scracht on the sensor rarely
visible and just in case easily fixed by cloning, the camera is boxed with
all papers, I can add three batteries. The price I think I can ask for is
3.100 Euro+Shipping, I?ve not yet do any shots of it, please ask if you want
to look at them.

Thanks

Saludos cordiales
Lluis