Subject: [Leica] Her 10th. Birthday
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 13:37:35 +0200

Thank you Douglas!

Normally I?m editing using Capture One, one of the advantatges os this
software is that you can export at once one picture to different folders and
sizes. For my archives I use the picture in full size, for the LUG 995, for
Flickr and facebook 800 and lower resoltion and for Instagram 450 px at a
very low resolution. With Lightroom you can do it but you need to do one
vlick for every one.

Lluis