Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 8/8/2018: mother and child
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 18:33:40 +0200

The orange female cat that has been coming here for the past few months
recently showed up with her two kittens. Sadly, one of them died this past
week, we found him on our back porch. He was much smaller than the other
one, so I assume he was sick?there were no signs of accident or injury. But
the other kitten seems fine, and both of them enjoy the food I give them:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-FHB8hnm/A

Sometimes they do not show up for 2-3 days, which tells me that they have
other food sources. Good thing, since we are moving in 3 weeks and cannot
take them with us for a variety of reasons.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain