Subject: [Leica] Paper profile question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:07:46 -0500

Tapping the wisdom of the LUG:? I would like to start making my own
paper profiles for b&w on Epson printers.? B&H has the X-Rite kit on
sale for $389.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1369004-REG/x_rite_eostudio_i1studio.html

Will this be a good solution?? Now I am using the Spyder 3 Pro for
monitors, and the factory profiles for papers (Hahnemuelle, Epson etc.)?
This is with soft-proofing the paper profiles then adjusting if
necessary.? Most of the time the prints are good...but I would like them
to be better.? Previously I have used ImagePrint with good results, but
dang it is expensive to keep upgrading for a hobbyist.

Ken

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Paper profile question)