Subject: [Leica] Paper profile question
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 00:15:29 -0400

Quadtone RIP is great. My only issue is that it doesn?t have profiles for a
lot of papers I like on the printer I use, and I don't have the money to buy
the profiling gear to make them.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 8/21/18, 11:30 PM, "LUG on behalf of Paul Roark via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    I print all my B&W with QuadToneRip.

    Many use the OEM inkset, but I prefer a dedicated B&W approach.

    FWIW,

    Paul
    www.PaulRoark.com

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1369004-REG/x_rite_eostudio_i1studio.html