From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 10:56:33 -0700

Hi Gerry,
Well me old son may I offer "hang tough" as I too want to see the LUG
quietly return more to as it was. "LEICA USERS GROUP!" As I see no reason to
be talking other manufacturers gear on what was and still is the LEICA
group! Sure if one of the lasses ( I believe we only have one LADY? Tina!!!
still hard into all LEICA gear.) Sorry LADIES if I missed you?"But I am a
slightly failing 89 year young ;-) guy with a failing mind of forgetfulness!
 That's my main reason I stay with the LUG as the CREW are more of my family
than many of you realize! The many I've had the great good fortune to meet
face to face are more like brothers and sisters of my family crew members.
So "CREW" let us attempt to stay on LEICA topic even though it's highly
unlikely I shall ever again be able to buy one of the new style amazing
LEICA's on the market?
However we must all keep in mind, no matter the cost? nor magical abilities
of a LEICA or any other machine?
They are only as good as the photographer observing and clicking the
recording moment.
cheers all
see you on the "LUG" screen!
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.
(65 years clicking the shutter as a Canadian professional photojournalist &
author!)
Web site: GOOGLE = TEDGRANT PHOTOGRAPHER.