Subject: [Leica] Garden spider
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:54:49 -0700

Hi Ken,
I'm not a big fan of spiders. :-) However? You have posted a "super-photo"
of one on the screen. That's a place that is OK :-) as opposed to me seeing
one in real life. I had a bad spider sting or whatever they're called when I
was a kid and I've never been able to completely shake the feeling off! :-(
In garden macro's? I always look for flowers, butterflies, humming birds
etc.? NO SPIDERS!! :-(
cheers,
Ted Grant. O.C.