Subject: [Leica] tripod suggestions
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 08:19:53 -0400

Doug, I have one of the Gitzo 550 carbon fiber tripods.  Relatively
speaking it is light, more troubling is that the leg locks require quite a
bit of wrist strength to manipulate.  I am afraid that one of the Manfrotto
offerings with their lever locks is the direction you should go.  Probably
 535 or 536 depending on your preference for leg segments over height.