Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lluis and I at Cafe Zurich
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 17:22:08 +0200

Good to see you both, even if out of focus. Sorry about the bad experience.
Sadly, this is a danger in Barcelona?violent crime is low but pickpocketing
is common. It never happened to me during my many visits, but I did have a
car broken into in early 2015 and lost my laptop and iPad (fortunately, I
was out and about at the time so the photo gear was with me).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain