Subject: [Leica] Re Geoff and Bron in Barcelona
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 15:16:34 +0200

Our very best wishes for all of our friends who have shared good times here
in Barcelona too. As always rLluis is a wonderful host and guide. We are
visiting old and new places with Lluis and raising a glass for our friends.
Bron has mastered the Porron and had a chupito for Philippe as well. Today
we had a traditional Catalan lunch with Vermut in Barceloneta. Philippe has
been there too I think. I have even seen some Leicas on the streets as well
as on Lluis!

Salud!
Geoff
Sent from my iPad