Subject: [Leica] https://
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:54:26 -0500

 For those of you running your own website; I received a call from Network
Solutions advising me that they could sell me a ssl certificate at a
discount to make my site secure, that is, I would add https: to the front
of my domain name. It was pretty pricey, but since it was coming as a phone
call, I declined the offer. I then checked with my host provider, Avahost,
and they told me they had already provided my certificate. I went to
https://www.sonc.com/look
<https://www.sonc.com/look?fbclid=IwAR09g4SS9Cvc-mK_Qau92-DBUD0efnSDHhuFXm9GTUCnvFUvgP_wg5QMTzs>
 , and sure enough it was there. Now I don't do email or any commerce out
of the site but now there won't be an insecure site warning on Google
Chrome. You might check your own website to see if your host is doing the
same as Avahost.

--
Regards,

Sonny