Subject: [Leica] Lens Hood? Problem
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 00:46:59 -0400

Lock Tight comes in various strengths from permanent too easy-off.
Two streets down from B&H is a Nikon repair place, Tech somthing. They could
knock it back in shape for you with a swift tap from a tiny ball peen hammer
don?t from just the right angle with a person wearing one of those
magnifying hoods.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 10/27/18, 12:21 AM, "LUG on behalf of Gene R. Duprey via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Go to B&H or other photo store and buy a roll of Gaffer?s Tape, I use it
to hold one of my hoods and other stuff together. Stocks like crazy and no
residue. Comes in black & white etc.

    Sent from my iPhone

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>