Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & linux
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:40:29 -0500

With only a few over 1% of desktop/laptop users on Linux, I don't
think you'll see much of a chance of Adobe looking that way. That and
most Linux users are there because they don't want to pay for
software.  (Not talking server, cloud, and industrial uses.)

Some Linux options:  Corel Aftershot Pro, Pixeluvo, Polarr, Photomatix
HDR, PencilSheep, and Gimp.

Some time ago I tried Gimp.  I hear it is getting better, but it was a
pain compared to PS.

--
Regards,

Sonny