Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some Visits are Very Brief
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 15:55:39 -0600

Hi Don,

Haven't had a hawk lately.? Some time back, a Sharp Shinned Hawk would
sit on the fence until he saw his prey.? Then he would swoop down and
drive the bird toward the L-shaped corner of the house where the
frightened bird would crash into a picture window. While he was stunned,
the hawk would grab him and take off.? I had to let the feeders stand
empty for a while until he moved on to another area.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA