Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dun Laoghaire x 9
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 02:18:32 +0000

Dun Laoghaire is the nearest town to me here in Monkstown and as it's
only about a mile and a half from my house I frequently visit it to
shop, visit the library, etc. I'm trying to remember to bring one of my
cameras with me, and did so on these occasions. Unfortunately, the light
was poor enough.

Douglas

Soup - a caf? restaurant in Lwr. Georges St. Dun Laoghaire. Fuji X100S.
Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Soup.jpg.html

Violet - a hairdressers in Lwr. Georges St. Dun Laoghaire. Fuji X100S.
Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Violet.jpg.html

The Mariners' Church (National Maritime Museum) in Dun Laoghaire. Fuji
X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Mariners_+Church.jpg.html

A view of the side of the Lexicon library in Dun Laoghaire. Fuji X100S.
Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Lexicon.jpg.html

A Hotchkiss Six Pounder at the Mariners' Church (National Maritime
Museum) in Dun Laoghaire. Fuji X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Hotchkiss+6+pounder.jpg.html

An umbrella anchor at the Mariners' Church (National Maritime Museum) in
Dun Laoghaire. Fuji X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Umbrella+Anchor.jpg.html

An old screw at the Mariners' Church (National Maritime Museum) in Dun
Laoghaire. Fuji X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Screw.jpg.html

An old mine at the Mariners' Church (National Maritime Museum) in Dun
Laoghaire. Fuji X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Mine.jpg.html

A shot of a funfair from the window of the Lexicon library in Dun
Laoghaire. Fuji X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24112018+Carousel+with+sky+lights.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGs: Dun Laoghaire x 9)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Dun Laoghaire x 9)