Subject: [Leica] Another Backup option
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 04:55:13 +0530

Brian,
I would be very interested if you do update your presentation

Frank's gizmo could be very useful for backups during safaris/photographic
trips, provided you are using only SD cards. It is not particularly useful
for me, because for my wildlife trips I use XQD cards as my primary card. I
use two WD My Passport Wireless Pro as my primary backup devices on trips,
as I generally do not carry a laptop with me.

At present, I change storage HDDs (external and internal) every 3 years or
so

Cheers
Jayanand