Subject: [Leica] Dad's Old Tool chest
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:32:03 -0600

Looks like a treasure chest, Chris.? My dad never had a tool chest, but
I have a lot of his tools.? Back in the '30s, we were surviving the
depression years on his father's farm, and my dad had a crude blacksmith
shop under a big sweet gum tree.? The only thing I have from that setup
is a post vise, which may date back another generation or two.? It is
attached to the end of my bench and gets a lot of use.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA