Subject: [Leica] Stolen SL system, in Iceland
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 00:37:25 +0000

Sorry to hear about that sad and annoying loss, Ken. I hope you get the
Leica back, and have some sort of back up camera for the rest of your
holiday. We were targeted by a gang of six pickpockets on the metro in
Barcelona a few months ago, but were lucky as I was expecting some sort
of thievery, and I got my wallet back.

I would have thought that the car hire company would have given you some
warning about that sort of thing being a possibility in Iceland which
has so many tourists. Was the hire car a Dacia Duster?
https://www.icelandreview.com/news/robber-targeted-dacia-dusters/

Douglas