Subject: [Leica] Tina- Travel cameras
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 07:52:43 -0800

Tina- Wife and I took a 17 day trip to Buenos Aires and Antarctica Nov. 4,
2018. I used my Sony 7r with a Sony F3.5-6.3 24-240mm zoom. Also took an old
Panasonic P/S DMC-ZS35. 20x FullHD (whatever FullHD means).
Took about 1600 images with the Sony. A few good ones. What amazed me was
that leaving the ship and going outside to zero centigrade temperature- the
lens would not fog up. I guess because there is no moisture in the air. Sure
helped a lot.
Also- this equipment lightened the luggage load. I have a Novoflex adapter
for the Sony, so I could have taken any of my 12 Leica R lenses.
Good luck on your interesting  trip!
Best , Stasys