Subject: [Leica] I'm A Nikon Shooter Again
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:19:20 -0800

Well, the cost, yes... It's a Leica, after all.

However, the bodies themselves are not that different in size or weight.
The 24-90 SL is of course enormous compared to the 24-70/4 Nikon Z lens,
but a more comparable 24-70/2.8 Nikon F lens with an adapter isn't much
smaller or lighter than SL either.

In the end, I bought an SL because it fit my hands much better, and I found
that the weight of the 24-90 and 50mm Summilux actually helped stabilize
the camera, compared to the lightweight Olympus Pen-F I've used for a
couple of years now.

Well, then it got stolen less than a month after I got it. Looks like
insurance is cover most of the replacement cost, however. Haven't yet
decided whether to replace the stolen SL with another, or go with a more
surreptitious camera...