Subject: [Leica] IMG: Valencia art, old and new
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 08:18:04 +0100

One day last week, Lars and I drove up to Valencia (about 2 hours north of
Alicante) to visit three different modern art museums plus the main
cathedral of the city which contains lots of art as well, some of it dating
back to the 14th century. In addition, the old part of the city is full of
interesting wall/street art, something I really enjoy as well. A gallery of
all this is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/valencia_jan2019/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman