Subject: [Leica] Wednesday weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 16:28:19 -0500

Not Lady Bird.  This is a pretty common weed across the SE.  If you happen
to come down to Austin I highly encourage you to visit the Ladybird
wildflower center west of town.  In fact the Austin house has a green roof
that will have a selection of native wildflowers from the wildflower
center.  If you make it out to the LBJ park you can see fields of her
flowers blanketing the park.