Subject: [Leica] Victorian House in Churubusco
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:53:35 -0500

No, if you look at the columns and other features of the portico and steps,
it?s clear that Chris was standing dead-center. The door is offset well to
the right and, strangely, the second floor is, too ? but by a lesser amount!
None of the three elements lines up with either of the others. Very odd.

?howard