Subject: [Leica] Snow followup
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:55:35 -0800

Morning Luggers,

Well, for a place that usually has just a dusting of snow at Christmas time,
we sure have had a bounty of snow over the last twenty four hours.
Fortunately
the power did not go off but the voltage did vary as our hot tub cycled on
and off.
I finally shut it off. This morning we are living in a Christmas card - even
though
it is nearly mid February.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/VanIsClearing.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/VanIsClearing.jpg.html>>

Leica M10 and Konica 21- 35 at 35mm - two panel panorama

and then shift left for five more pictures. The next one is also with the M10
and then I pulled out the old Nikon D800E and the leotax bayoneted Leica R
28 Emarit II
for all the remaining photos except one:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/SnowTrees.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/SnowTrees.jpg.html>>

Can be viewed large, C&C always welcome. Off to refill the stove fire again.

Cheers
Howard.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Snow followup)