Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Declining Camera production...
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 22:44:15 -0500

Although, to be fair, mediocrity is migrating upward, along with
superiority. In the hands of a careful and knowledgeable user, contemporary
cell-phone cameras are quite capable of making very nice images indeed. And
thank God we?ve seen the last of the disposable cameras littering the
landscape. It?s nice that what?s replaced them has superior capabilities to
theirs.

?howard